The heart of God for the Philippines is to take her from being a Third World Country to a Developing & Developed country. No one person can make this happen alone. It takes a team of dedicated people who are willing to give of themselves & their resources for this great cause.
"The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results." (James 5:16) Personal prayer & corporate prayer are an important part of bringing God's glory to the earth. Join us in agreement in intercession in your prayer closet as well as our monthly meetings in Manilla & Tacloban. Please e-mail us if you are interested in joining us for one of these prayer meetings.
In Preparation for God’s Glory Event, this is a GENERAL OUTLINE for the prepare Gatherings prior to the October 2014 God Events in the Philippines. This General Outline is addressed to those that desire to host one or more of the monthly Prepare-Prayer Regional Gatherings throughout the Philippines, the U.S. and other countries, or to be involved directly with the God’s Glory Event prayer mobilization.
Please send us your contact information by email:
USA: Pastor Timothy Weaver email@example.com
PHILIPPINES: Councilwoman Cristina Romualdez firstname.lastname@example.org or Pinky Romualdez email@example.com.
Your input and suggestions are always appreciated and should be forwarded. Please include the following: Your Name, Location, Phone #, Email Address, Other Contact Information, Proposed Date for Pre-Prayer Gathering and Location of Proposed Meeting.
Hosts should agree to utilize the following guidelines:
1. God’s Glory Events pre-prayer gatherings/encounters are scheduled to prepare hearts for what the Holy Spirit intends to do at the God’s Glory Events.
2. Every minister/leader who desires to be a part of your local pre-prayer facilitation during these gathering should arrive at least a half hour before the meeting begins so that all have an opportunity to pray and seek the Holy Spirit concerning what He desires to do in the meetings.
Following is a suggested format for these Pre-Prayer gatherings:
(2) a time to share the vision of God’s Glory Events
(3) the offering
(4) the message, should one be scheduled
(5) a time for the pastors/leaders/prophets to minister
(6) intercessory prayer
(7) impartation of travail
Ultimately, follow the leading of the Holy Ghost at every moment!
3. Please provide a sign-in sheet or information collection cards to gather contact information to further mobilize and provide updates for the upcoming gatherings. The sign-in sheet should request the name, address, phone number and e-mail of all who attend. Gathering e-mail addresses is a must! All information should be legibly printed. At the close of these gatherings please email this list to firstname.lastname@example.org so that attendees can be included in the update email information blasts.
4. Utilize a leadership team during the gatherings to stay in harmony as to what is the Holy Spirit saying during the course of the evening, and how all should respond.
5. During the times of sharing, intercession and declaration, unspecified attendees may share 3 minutes. Please make this announcement at the beginning of the prayer gathering. Should the host or leadership team sense more time is needed, or that the Holy Spirit is flowing, allow another 3 minutes and so on. Avoid rabbit trails or teachings during the time of sharing that are unrelated to the God’s Glory Events or to what the Holy Spirit is doing. Avoid condescending remarks unless the Holy Spirit is addressing issues pertaining to healing and reconciliation.
6. When a main speaker is utilized, stay focused on “Seeking the Face of Jesus and the Father” and individual preparation concerning the gathering to encourage and stir faith to believe that our God and Jesus His Son have great things for the Philippines and the world. The Holy Spirit is already doing this!
7. Please stay away from strange teachings. Should travail or other expressions of the Holy Spirit emerge, the leadership team should discern how to proceed. Should individuals be out of order, prayerfully and lovingly correct them and bring the meeting back into the flow of the Holy Spirit. Individuals should not start praying overly-loud or prophesying in disruption of the flow, unless asked to do so by the hosting pastor/minister/leadership team leaders.
8. Keep sound levels at a comfortable range for everyone. Do not allow individuals to shout into the microphone.
9. A freewill love offering is optional for the God’s Glory Events under the direction of the hosting pastor/minister.
10. Hand-out materials for the pre-prayer gatherings are available by request through Apostle Ruth Hillary / Timothy Weaver at email@example.com. Please allow at least 15 days prior to the monthly Prepare gathering. When sufficient time is provided, we will also help to promote and mobilize your gathering.
11. The area host should know the specific prayer needs for God’s Glory Event encounter and provide them at each gathering on a sheet so that they can be covered in prayer at the gathering, and afterwards as well. The prayer coordinating committee will try to e-mail the hosting pastors/leaders the immediate prayer requests before their pre-prayer gathering. This information is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. We all want to give the Holy Spirit complete freedom to do as He pleases at all of these gatherings! The FOCUS of these prayer gatherings is ONLY TO LIFT UP JESUS - and create an atmosphere where the Holy Spirit is welcome! Please refrain from judgmental prophecy. Focus rather on the good things that God is doing.
13. It is up to the regional Host to invite the people of God to these gatherings.
14. Please call/contact hosting pastors/ministers before the Pre-Prayer Gatherings to make arrangements and come at least a half hour early should you desire to set up a table for sales of an item that will bring in revenue for the God’s Glory Events/Causes Described on “Get Involved” page of the website. Please also let us know if you have any ideas pertaining to the increase of donations to help with expenses, and ways to help with mobilization of these God Events.
15. The Holy Spirit desires to use "the nameless, faceless people of God." But He also continues to use those that have labored for many years. We need each other. All are welcome to be used by the Holy Spirit at these gatherings. These meetings help us focus and prepare our hearts for the great outpouring that GOD IS ABOUT TO DO! Please join us as we continue to pray and prepare our hearts to seek after Him...God will not forsake His own, so begin to seek Him now, and do not live in fear! Then the impact will be seen all over the world!
16. The prepare host should know the specific needs for the God’s Glory Events in Tacloban and Manilla and provide them at the Prepare gathering so that they can be covered by individuals after the gathering. The Holy Spirit may speak to someone to help serve or to give a special offering. The prayer coordinating committee will try to e-mail the hosting pastors/leaders the immediate prayer requests and individual needs before their prayer rally.
17. Join us on the Monthly Prayer Calls (dates to be announced) with Apostles Puredi and Ruth Hillary. These calls focus on specific goals and immediate needs. We believe that the Holy Spirit will give us specific instructions each time we gather through these calls to pray concerning the God’s Glory Events so everyone can to remain informed about the progress and updated concerning prayer needs. Let us know if you are interested so we can give you the call number and access code.
18. Each region should have a contact leader to help mobilize and send out local prayer needs. All local area team leaders should be in contact with each other and hold networking gatherings when and if possible. All area team leaders should have each other's contact info and always lift one another up in prayer and intercession.
We love you and bless you in your endeavors for His Kingdom! Your Co-Laborers, Family & Friends IN CHRIST, Together Servants for His Purposes,
Apostles Puredi and Ruth Hillary
Events of this magnitude require a lot of behind the scenes preparation. E-mail us (email@example.com) if you are interested in serving in this way.